MY FOLDERS

Yes, you want to overwrite the existing project and accept the prompt for future synchronization.

Ok thanks. Sorry to bother you. Just learning this contraption!

Never a bother; you might find the quick start guide helpful as you begin your learning journey.

1 Like

Thanks. Will re-read for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

Hi all,

sorry if this has been answered already. So how do I obtain or even know what kits are what for the song?. I have attached a picture of what I see. Thanks!

On the left side of the display, see where it shows * NP Standard Pro Bass? The asterisk indicates that this kit is needed. If you had the kit already, the asterisk would not be displayed.

Because this particular kit is derived from a Premium drum set, you would have to buy the Standard Pro kit and then find the user that has the bass version. Or you could download, unzip, import and activate one of Phil_Flood’s Sub Standard Pro Bass kits; you’ll need the 60-91 version.

Perfect thanks

Hi, I have just downloaded the Beatles PBF Folder to my Beatbuddy Manager but unfortunately there does not seem to be any volume with any of the tracks. I have checked my other content and they are working perfectly.
How do I resolve this?
Regards,
Peter

Do you have the drum sets active in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)? If not, you’ll need to import and activate the drum sets that the songs call for.

I have the following drum sets uploaded in BB Manager.

If the name of a default drum set is preceded by an asterisk, it means you don’t have the required drum set either installed or active.

The other thing with these is that the song is in the outro part. A single tap starts the null loop. You have to double tap from there to get to the body of the song. But, it does appear that you are missing recommended kits.

1 Like

Thanks, where do I obtain the NP Ludwig Bass drumset? What does NP stand for?

I’ll send you a link in a little while, since it looks like you already have the Vintage Ludwig kit. NP stands for “Non-Percussion” and refers to the fact that the bass is entered in the kit as a non-percussion instrument. This is a holdover from earlier versions of BBM and firmware where this was an issue. In fact, the kit you will be sent does not have NP in its name, so you will need to select it as the default kit for each of those NP Ludwig named kits. It is the correct kit, just he name was changed after “non-percussion” was no longer an issue.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your speedy help & replies.

message sent.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the link. Do you have links for me to download the remaining drum sets that you use with your songs?
It would be very much appreciated.
Regards,
Peter

They aren’t my songs. It’s another Phil. All of the kits should be available on the Forum. I did make most of the kits. Some have been updated and have names changed. If there are particular ones that you cannot find, send me the names. I may have updated ones posted, or I may have the kits in my archives.