MY FOLDERS

Great. Very nice of you! I’m not looking for specific songs per sé. Just good usable somewhat universal type beats. I love being able to trigger fills etc on the fly. And if I’m playing one press I might not end at the right spot. Lol.

Thank You, Phil

Persist, this is where I get confused. Would it be better to buy the afore mentioned drum kits and get the links from Phil (assuming that Phil is still around) or are the substitutes just as good? I’m looking for glitch free products and I see so many of them come with workarounds. I just want to use my BB, and not have to become some sort of computer wizard.

You won’t go wrong buying the Standard Pro or Vintage Ludwig kits. I say this because Phil (not Phil_Flood) crafted his songs based on the premium kits edited to incorporate the bass guitar. Although the substitute kits will work quite well, they probably won’t sound as Phil intended.

I would suggest though that you first listen to his songs with the SUB kits and if you like the songs, take the next steps to buy the premium stuff.