My Ipad Mini 4 doesn't have a SD card slot

My Ipad Mini 4 doesn’t have a SD slot. Is there a adapter I can purchase to accept my BeatBuddy SD card? If so, what’s it called? Thanks.

Weston909

Just curious. What are you intending to do by connecting an SD card to your iPad?

Reason I ask is because the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) requires a PC or a Mac to run. The BeatBuddy content uses the BBM to manage its files (.sng), folders (.pbf), drum sets (.drm) and projects.

Thank you for sharing that. I did not realized I can’t use my Ipad Mini. I have a MacBook Pro but it’s old. It doesn’t have a SD port. Any suggestions?

Buy an external USB SD card reader. You can find them at Microcenter or order one from Amazon.

What version of the MacOS are you using? Hopefully not much older than 10.12.6?

I’m using 10.11.6. Think it will work?

That version will work

Great! I sure appreciate the help.

Might want to download and read the QuickStart guide from https://singularsound.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BeatBuddy_Manager_v1.6.4_v1.6.5_Quickstart_Guide.pdf

Sorry! I touched the ellipsis (…) by accident and a flag appeared! Did I red flag your comment?? I tried to undo it but I couldn’t. I didn’t even know what the ellipsis was for, they’re usually used to provide more options.
I was using my Android cellphone. Cheers!

I don’t see a red flag. I’m not even sure what this means? Does a red flag notation prevent others from commenting? If so, I think all is okay.

Nah. Nothing happened—we’re good. The ellipsis does provide more options. Tool tips display as you hover over each of the options to describe what it does.
Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 8.31.50 AM

Some users will flag a post if they need an admin or moderator intervention. Most of the times a user will ask that I delete or try to undelete a post or thread.

1 Like

Flags (I said red but not necessarily, hehe) are used to report comments that violate the rules and norms of a forum (e.g. improper language, etc.) Not the case here! Cheers.