Need tempo and meter selection for every song part

First, I am loving the BeatBuddy - this is an excellent product that I enjoy very much.

I’ve been amusing myself over the last few days of learning how to use this product by creating a bunch of old 80’s metal songs to jam to. Bands like Metallica, Slayer, and Iron Maiden had a LOT of tempo changes within their songs, and time signature changes - like a chorus in 6/4 though the rest of the song is in 4/4 for example. And Metallica loves to throw in bars of 2/4 throughout their songs.

Anyway, the only way to handle the tempo changes currently is to break an actual song up into many BeatBuddy songs with a different tempos assigned to each. This makes for non-seamless transitions and makes my SD card a mess as well.

As for the time signature changes, so far I’ve just been smashing bars into 4/4 time until they finish on 4 - not a very elegant solution either but the best I can do at this point.

So TLDR: please add to BeatBuddy Manager the ability to assign meter and tempo to every song part. That would MASSIVELY increase the power and flexibility of this product.

Several of these things are coming in the next update, which is being tested now!

AWESOME! Looking forward to it.

I’m looking forward to finally being able to practice those Rush songs without the other guys hemming and hawing about it!

Oh, this is going to be so awesome!