New BeatBuddy Firmware (3.2.0 "A New Look!")

Since the update I cant get my Beatbuddy off the Volume Screen. It keeps bouncing back and forth 2 or 3 % but the window stay on the screen. Any tips?

Hi everyone, I have the new 3.2.0 downloaded, but I can’t get the beatbuddy manager. When I go to mybeatbuddy.com/manager, I ger an error page. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Dwayne

salut Didier , tu utilise le rc 300 avec ton BB.

je chercher des infos et le contact avec des utilisateur de BB avec le RC 300

Le mer. 27 mars 2019 à 17:50, didier amont via Singular Sound Forum singularsound@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Please post in English so that all users might benefit from what you are sharing. Thanks

Hi Didier, you use rc 300 with your BB.
I search for info and contact with BB users with the RC 300

Le jeu. 28 mars 2019 à 10:14, pierrot wars warspn@gmail.com a écrit :

1 Like

Make sure that the headphones volume wheel is turned up to 100% – this is a known glitch when headphones volume is set very low or off.

1 Like

Thanks David.

The Headphones volume wheel broke on me within months of owning the unit. It hasn’t really bothered me as I only use it out live. this could be an issue though.

Guess that means a repair! I’m in Australia. Do you have any recommended service centres here?

Cheers jonny

Please email us at support@singularsound.com

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t sync RC 300

Useful update. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Finally got around to updating my BB…

Great job.
Update was a breeze, and I love the new Measure Markers and other modifications.

MIDI pause is awesome.
I’ve got a padkontrol “Scene” set up with CCs for the Beatbuddy and the pause toggle works really well for me.

Thanks to all at Singular Sound.

1 Like

Great video — Though the firmware update process is simple, it is so helpful to just follow along as you do it. Saves tedious reading of instructions and head scratching. Thanks.

2 Likes

Great update. I couldn’t see the part I was on before and now it’s clear as day. Thanks for making that bigger!

1 Like

Update is very good but where do I feed in the ham?

1 Like

Reverted to 2.70, better look.

Exellent, Thank you.

1 Like

I have found that selecting a drum pattern by pressing the selector knob sends a “start” midi event with the new OS. This is a pain. It means I have to switch off the external midi device before I change the drum pattern, then switch it on again.

Forgive me if this doesn’t apply - I cannot test right now.
I wonder if it possible to press the TAB key to select the drum pattern - rather than the knob? If so, maybe TAB would not send a MIDI ‘start’ event(?).

Same thing happened to me, I had an older version of the BBM installed on an old laptop so i took my SD card out my BB and used laptop card slot and re synched my songs (project) on the laptop and that seemed to work to get rid of the issue but appreciate you may not have a spare laptop PC with older version of BBM installed. As David said, maybe contact them at Support, Jay is really helpful, good luck.

1 Like

I had requested that BB power on with the last tempo I was using. I’m VERY disappointed my request is not included in this latest firmware. Will you ever include this request? I think it’s a great one, because everytime I power on BB, I have to reach down and turn the knob on the floor to the last tempo I was working at. It’s VERY annoying.