New SD Card & Firmware

I want to buy a brand new Sd card from Amazon or a store. When I download the Default Beat Buddy Content, do I also have to download the firmware and put it on the new Sd card? I guess my question is: Is the current updated Firmware already installed inside the Beat Buddy machine so that I don’t have to put it on the new card? Or do I have to put the firmware onto the new card as well? Second question: What is the max GB for the Sd card that I should purchase?. Ginger

If you’ve completed the firmware update on the pedal, you don’t need to put the firmware files on your new card.

You should be able to find SD cards at Wal-Mart or Microcenter. Buy 2 so that you have a backup.

Max size is 32Gb. Ensure that it’s an SDHC class 10 card. Do not get an extreme speed card or any cards for video or photo. No need to format the card as new, out-of-the-wrapper cards are already formatted to work with the BB.

Make sure the card is not locked and put the card in your computer SD slot reader and use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File - Export - Project to SD card.

Thank you so much for your timely response…

1 Like