New to BeatBuddy

I am planning on using my new BB for my solo acoustic act. I have started to mess around with it. I can’t seem to find any songs or drum sets that have a cowbell in it I bought the World Percussion set and I can’t find anything there either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RPK

Several kits have cowbell, starting with the Standard 1.1 kit - see screenshot. Perhaps the songs you’re selecting or creating don’t use a cowbell. In Beat Buddy Manager (BBM) you can check by control-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the beat within the song.[ATTACH=full]9364[/ATTACH]

O.k. Thanks will try that

To get the updated default content on your SD card (this has the 1.1 drum kits), delete (DO NOT FORMAT) the content on your SD card; download, unzip and install the Default BeatBuddy Content Update to your SD card from https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/. While you’re at it, update the firmware to 2.0.4 which is located from the same link.

Thanks. I have done that and the firmware is up to date

As an aside, there is great fun to be had in downloading a cowbell Wav file and setting them as accent hits. I used freesound to find a sample for the ‘stuck in the middle with you’ drum break.