New User — Intermediate Questions

Hi all. Loving the BeatBuddy so far! I have a list of questions below I’d love some help on. I’ve tried to watch all of the tutorials and read the posts on this forum. Apologies in advance if any of these are obvious questions!

1. When I switch drum beats from say Rock 1 to Metal 1, it just keeps the Rock drum set. Anyway to make this update drum set automatically update to Metal for example?

2. Is there any way to set a default to have count ins for all standard beats instead of the intro, BUT to not override the intros of certain specific songs I have downloaded? For example, I’d like a four stick count in for the Rock 1 beat but I’d like to keep the intro intact for the Back in Black song I’ve downloaded.

3. Any suggestions for how to create a separate folder to save all OBP beats?

4. Common question—I’m not able to hear the bass on OBP songs even though the drum kit in BBM shows bass.

Thanks all!

Posting some screen shots in a moment to help you

[ATTACH]8883[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]8884[/ATTACH]
4. In the Drum Set tab, check the box
[ATTACH]8885[/ATTACH]

#4 - Make sure you have the correct drum kit for the song. There are a couple different bass mapping schemes, and songs mapped for one will not playback bass on another.

“4. Common question—I’m not able to hear the bass on OBP songs even though the drum kit in BBM shows bass.”

Which song are you trying to play with bass?
Which kit does it show as the default?
Do you see a * asterick symbol next to the default drum kit name on the BB manager? If so you havent downloaded and installed/imported the correct default drum kit for that song