New User - Unboxing TONIGHT!

My BeatBuddy and foot pedal arrived last night - I am going home after work to un-box and start playing.

I hate to ask something so simple but…
Where should I start???

Pick a beat you like and jam along. Get technical tomorrow. Tonight, just play.

And welcome to the family. Lots of really helpful people on here!

2 Likes

If you haven’t read the user guide, it’s a helpful starting point.

Same goes for the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM). If you have not downloaded and installed it and experimented with it, you might want to do so.

2 Likes

I bought mine about 6 months ago. That first jam with it overwhelmed me. I am a good guitarist, but not a techno type if you will (past drum machines scared me!). I thought I had bit off more than I could chew after that first night lol. Then I made myself dedicate that first weekend to “get it”. A couple of hours of just messing with the BB (no guitar playing) to understand it. Then about 8 or more hours of playing the guitar while running/using the BB. As Jim Morrison once sang… I broke on through to the other side. I guess most of us play instruments and like those instruments it took some time and practice to “get it”. And I am sure you will too. Be patient and enjoy. I hope, like myself and numerous others here, you will be happy with your investment. And this site makes it even better with the knowledge and downloads that are shared.

1 Like

This is exactly what I expect. At this point I cannot even figure out where to download a tune when the post says it is there. LOL

Like I said, start with what’s in the box. You can branch out later. :slight_smile:

I get that - just playing around the site while I am at work… kinda can’t play the guitar in my office so I thought I would see whats out there for another day. I’m impatient like that.

Preach, brother!
:slight_smile:

1 Like