New User

Hi All:

I just got the Beat Buddy, followed instructions to download the latest firmware, downloaded the midi and songs folders onto the SD card. So I think I’ve followed the necessary steps to get started. After I inserted the SD card, powered it up, the only Song or Genre that I can find is Blues. I tried turning the Temp knob to find other genres but all I see is Blues. How can I switch to other songs or genres? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks, Luke

Welcome LukeF. Not knowing how you got to this point, I’d suggest the following:
[LIST=1]
[]plug your SD card into your computer SD slot reader and delete all contents from the SD card; DO NOT FORMAT the SD card
[
]download Default BeatBuddy Content Update from https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/; unzip the file and drag or copy the contents to the top level of your SD card
[]download BeatBuddy Firmware v2.0.4 from the same link as above; unzip the file and copy the 5 files to the top level (or root) of your SD card; eject the card
[
]with the power off on your pedal, insert the SD card and power the pedal on; allow it to complete the install of the firmware
[]set your foot switch and pedal settings using the pedal settings menu; power the pedal down and remove the SD card
[
]insert card in your computer SD slot
[*]from the BBM > File > Open Project and navigate to your SD card; you should be prompted to save your project to your computer and you should allow it to do so; it will begin to the process of loading the project from the card to your bbworkspace; when done, it will ask if you want to Synchronize your project; approve it
[/LIST]

Thanks for the reply, persist. I’d like to clarify what you wrote. On the SD card, I have the following files and folders: app, app.bin.cpgz zip folder, boot.bin.cpgz zip folder , DRUMSETS folder, EFFECTS folder, HASH.BCF, MIDI loops content1.2 folder, MLO, MLO.bin.cpgz zip folder, PARAMS folder, and SONGS folder. Should I delete all these files and folders?

Yes, you should.