Newbie can't find extra kits

Hi folks,

I’m new and after the NP Ludwig Bass and v2 NP Standard Pro Bass kits.

Have bought the Standard Pro and Ludwig from Singular but not sure what to do next. Apologies if I’ve missed something obvious.

tia,

Simon…

You’re not missing anything obvious. To get those kits, start a conversation with me, and attach a proof of purchase from Singular for the two kits, such as your Singular account page showing the kits as available for download. I will then send you links to the kits.

Thanks for that Phil, got them from persist.

Another newbie question; Some good songs use “Standard PBass” and I can’t seem to find it. Is there a particular kit to use when I see this ??. thanks.

You’re probably referring to this one: http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?resources/np-stdpbass-63-91.2023/

Hi, i’m looking for v1 NP StdPBass 63-91
v2 NP Standard Bass Pro
v4 Hammond 2164 and Bass 84C1
NP Ludwig Bass and
v2 NP Standard Pro Bass kits
Have attached proof of purchase

I removed your attached invoice to avoid privacy issues.

The v1, v2, v3 are not part of the drum set names. The v refers to version for the type of song. To find these drum sets, use the search guidelines to help you locate them on this forum.

There’s another user that should be able to help you with the NP Standard Pro Bass kit. Send him a PM and attach your invoice to that message. while you wait for his reply, you can use one of the SUB drum sets instead. The SUB stands for substitute.

Here’s a pair of helpful links on searching for stuff on the forum