Newbie question....

Hello all. New to forum and this question may have been answered but after a couple of hours searching I can’t seem to find it. (A downloadable manual might help :wink: )
Anyway, being new, and a guitarist not a drummer, I don’t really know the nomenclature. But here’s what I’m trying to do: I have found a “song” that matches the rhythm for “Millionaire” by Chris Stapleton reasonably well. The problem is that the intro is too long (I think it is two measures and I need it to be only one measure). I’ve gone into BBM and tried to delete the latter part of the intro sequence (by just deleting each midi note in the editor), but of course then I’m left with one measure of silence between the intro and the main rhythm. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JF

User guide http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?threads/unable-to-find-the-bbm-user-guide.8031/

It probably won’t answer your question which i think is focused on trying to use the BBM MIDI Editor to tweak a song. As the MIDI Editor is really “lite” in capabilities, you’re better off using a DAW. If you’re not comfortable figuring out how to use a DAW, you can search this forum for Beat Builder and give that a try.

Thanks so much for the reply! I will start investigating DAW and go that route.

BTW, is the user guide in your message still a broken link? I can’t get to it.