No bass sounding with drum+bass drm and sng with bass?

I appreciate your guidance and patience :slight_smile:

When I listen to it thru computer speakers, it’s okay. When playing thru my active studio monitors, they might be a little overbearing. I have high frequency hearing loss so I might not be as sensitive to the cymbals.

If you think they’re too loud, you can use BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) MIDI Editor to change the velocity. It might be easier though to try to Export to MIDI and then edit in your DAW. NOTE: some users have reported that exporting files to MIDI might corrupt the MIDI. YMMV

90 days now.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m unclear what you mean by 90 days? :slightly_smiling_face:

Logic Pro trial period, 90 days.

1 Like

Thanks.

So is it me again? I unzip the Hotel Cal zip to edit in Logic Pro, but there’s no midi? How do I get the midi from the BB sng to edit in Logic?

Ok Figyred that out. Now in Logic it’s a piano and Im scouring the internet trying to find out how to make it into a drum set.

UGHHH! Hours of not playing music. :frowning:

You have to export the MIDI from within the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)

When you load the song into the intro, the looper doesn’t start. ??

If you import the Midi into Logic Pro and it shows piano when you know it is a drum set, change it to SoCal drum set. It should sound as expected, or very close. But be aware that if it is a OPB, the bass line will be there also, and you will have to ignore it, or cut the bass info to a new instrument and transpose accordingly (usually 24 semitones up)