It’s bound to be something very simple. If it worked before, it should work now. If you have stereo headphones with a 1/4" jack you can test the signal on the pedal. What does the volume read on the the BB display? Do you get any buzz, or ground hum with your signal chain?
- disconnect the remote foot switch from the pedal
- disconnect power to pedal
- plug in headphones on left or right Output of BB pedal
- plug guitar cord into left input (you’re not plugging the other end into anything though)
- turn top knob volume all the way down; power the pedal up
- listening thru the headphones, touch the tip of the jack and you should hear it buzz thru the headphones; gradually turn up the top knob volume
- do the same for the right input; if it buzzes when you touch the tip of the jack, pedal is likely still functioning correctly
- if you’ve got buzzing up to this point try, plugging your foot switch back in and check that you still can hear the buzz at the same volume; sometimes the remote foot switch jack when not fully seated affects the volume.
You could also try reinstalling firmware version 1.8.5 or later, if you have it.
Does your amp have a separate line input? You might be able to try the pedal thru that.
Other than these tips, the only thing I can think of is that it is something in your signal chain (bad patch cable, etc) has changed. If the rest of your signal chain works with your amp, it could be the BB pedal and if that’s the case, you can contact email@example.com via e-mail for instructions on what to do next.