Bought new BB. Registered the device.
DL’d and updated new firmware
DF’d and installed BBManager 1.64.1
Watched and followed instructional videos 1 and 2
- Trying to create a new folder on SD card “Favorites”
- Trying to export factory .sng then import and rename .sng in my new Favorites folder
- Then synch, and put SD card back in device
- I can create a new folder on the SD card and rename it “Favorites”
- I can export “Blues 1” to a folder on my desktop I’ve named “bbworkspace”
- When I try to import Blues 1 into my Favorites folder I get an error message “Unable to copy song data for file… Skipping file…”
BTW: The menu item Synchronize Project is dimmed.
What have I missed?
Thanks in advance.