Insert unlocked SD card in computer

• Select all contents of SD card and delete; empty the recycle bin
  • Use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File/Export/Project to SD card
  • When finished, eject the SD card and
  • With BeatBuddy (BB).pedal unplugged, insert SD card
  • Plug the pedal in

Does it work now?

no same no sd card

Put the SD card back in your computer and open to display the contents of the card.

Take a screen shot of the contents of the card attach it in reply to this post, please.

ADDED: The songs still play on your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM), correct?

yes they play the manager

Might be best at this point to contact Support, support@singularsound.com for help.

Thank for trying to help me

Only things I can think of that could be causing this are

• your SD card might be locked; if so, slide the shutter to the back of the card
  • have you by chance reformatted your card or are you using a card ≥ 32Gb Class 10 SDHC?
  • could have renamed one of the songs or folders in your BBM project with a period (.)

no not on lock and new 4gb cards

Hmmm.

You can try downloading, unzipping a fresh copy of the firmware (or maybe an older version like 3.99) and installing it to one of your SD cards. Export project from the BBM and see if that works.

If it doesn’t work, Support will probably have you delete the contents from your bbworkspace folder from your computer, download and unzip the SD card default content 2.1 backup and copy the contents to an empty SD card and then use the BBM to open the project on your card.

i try older version just saying no sd card i cant even try older firmware

Perist asked if you use a period in the song title and you didn’t say.
I had a similar problem because i used a period in the song title eg. Mr. Bojangles and it would not work . I went back and remove the period eg; Mr Bojangles and then it worked.

1 Like