No SD slot

My laptop doesn’t have an sd card slot. You got another way to update firmware and load songs and whatnot?

Yes. But before you get too far down the road, if you haven’t done so, please read the user manual. Yeah, yeah, I know, I don’t need no stinkin’ manual :stuck_out_tongue: but it will tell you about connecting the pedal via USB to your computer.

Does your laptop have a USB port?

I was merely going by the instructions in the tech support section that says plug sd card into sd slot to update firmware and load songs and whatnot. I didn’t see anything about usb connections. thanks guys.

I was just going to suggest using a USB SD card reader, rather than doing anything with the SD plugged directly into the Beat Buddy. This is the method I use, and I do not have any issues performing updates that way.

I don’t have a usb card reader. I am hoping persist is correct and I can just plug it into a usb port and get the same result. good idea though.

Just make sure to not disconnect the USB cable or power
during firmware updates or when synchronizing your project to the card in the pedal.

well first I gotta download an owners manual.

:smiley: