No sound on my MacBook

i took my SD card out of my beatbuddy pedal and put it into my MacBook. i clicked on it and it was working fine and sound was coming from it. i then went to import a song and then exported the project back to the SD card. since then i am getting no sound at all. not on the SD card and not on any of my other projects saved on my MacBook.

Do you have sound from other apps on your Mac but not the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) or the BeatBuddy (BB) pedal? If it’s just the BBM or BB, try quitting and relaunching the BBM and pedal. If no sound at all on your Mac, restart your Mac and then check your audio preferences in the System Settings.

Launch the BBM and try playing a song. If you have audio coming from the BBM, test the audio from your pedal. If no sound from your pedal, check that your SD card is unlocked and then put the SD card back in your Mac’s SD slot reader and use the BBM to export your project to your card.

If you’re still having problems, please contact support@singularsound.com.

Once you have it sorted out, please let Us know how you got it working again.

Did song title you imported have a period or some other special character? If so, this could have caused your symptoms.

hi there, thanks for replying. in the end it seemed to be because i keep my back ups on my iCloud Drive and some of the drumsets hadn’t downloaded. i have been making sure that i download them now before playing back on my project and that seems to work!

no. figured it out in the end. seems to be because i keep my back ups on my iCloud Drive and some of the drumsets hadn’t downloaded. i have been making sure that i download them now before playing back on my project and that seems to work!

Glad you sorted it out and thanks for letting us know how you resolved it.