Odd time signatures

I am trying to find a way to create some odd time signatures such as 7/16 (grouped 3+2+2), 11/16(grouped 2+2+3+2+2), 15/16(grouped 2+2+2+2+3+2+2) and a pattern of 2 measure of 7/8 followed by a measure of 11/16.
Beat Buddy does have a 7/16 but it is grouped 2+2+3(which I have downloaded and use).
I play Balkan music and there are a lot of odd time signatures with multiple variations.
Is what I am asking even possible with Beat Buddy?

I have had luck creating beats in Reaper and exporting them with the “include time signature and tempo” option (can’t remember the exact name of the checkbox) checked.

1 Like

Odd time signatures will also export out of Logic Pro. As long as the time signature is set in time signature block at the top of the project, it will go with midi track when it is exported, and BB will use it. Of course, the BB will count out the beats evenly, so 7/4, for example, shows as 7 even beats, rather than as slow, quick, quick, as might be counted in Balkan music. (My wife was a folk dancer, so I learned a bunch of these odd meters from Bulgarian dance.)