OFFICIAL BB CONTENT REQUESTS - We wanna hear from you!

I agree with the simplified structure, I want only the clear changes not the full 32 different beats per song (unless itā€™s a prog song with 32 sections :sweat_smile:).

Bands:
Muse
Rush (e.g YYZ)
Dream Theater
Ayreon
Von Herzen Brothers

Time signatures:
3/4 (e.g. ballad style)

2 Likes

I play jazz, and as we are a minority and less of the market, I get that we donā€™t get all the love! I have had a Beatbuddy for many years (since the first iteration on Indie GoGo), and I love the thing! I bought a Pigtronix Infinity as a result and wore it out, and then got a second one. Here are some content I would love to see (or anything in these veins):
Tribal Tech - Elvis at the Hop, Sub Aqua
Guru - Down The Backstreets
Solsonics - Jazz in the Present Sense
Us3 - Cantaloop
Miles Davis - anything on Kind of Blue
John Scofield - everything
Any jazz grooves that arenā€™t just stirring brushes and have interesting kick and snare patterns.

3 Likes

Alan Jackson
Alice In Chains
Foo Fighters
Steve Miller Band
Jimmy Buffett
Eric Church
Zac Brown Band
Devil went down to Georgia
Brooks and Dunn
Alabama
Bob Seger
Chris Stapleton
Live
Tonic
REO Speedwagon
Lynyryd Skynyrd
Dave Matthewā€™s Band
The Offspring
Dropkick Murphys
Seether
Bad Company
CCR

Iā€™d like to see a full Jimmy Buffett pack. But several songs or a full pack by some of the artists listed above would be great. Especially the ones with harder drum patterns, fills, or timings so we donā€™t have to spend multiple hours creating them.

Is there an update on the Auto Pilot feature, any premium song sugestions from me would be in the context of Auto Piliot!

Iā€™d really like a few basic Hill Country Blues (think RL Burnside) options please!

Jazz Standards!

I wish to have a Bollywood pack

I put another post on here earlier but Iā€™ll say again, would be awesome to get some Tool!

1 Like

Drumsets: The songs of Neil Young f.i ; after the Goldrush, Alabama, Comes a time, Cowgirl in the sand, Old man, Harvest moon, Words

Luke Combs, American such as Jason Isbell, as well as solo guitar singer/songwriter styles would be great!

Neo Soul

Iā€™d like a ā€œbrushierā€ brush drum set. Listen to Magnolia by JJ Cale. Some studio recordings mic the snare very close to capture a soft attack at high volume.

Iā€™d love a pack that has beats for a whole lot of the old blues tracks. For example, Muddy Waters, Howling Wolf etc.

High Voltage - AC/DC

Just What I Needed [1978] The Cars (OPB)

Totally agree on this one. I am sure we are in the minority but a small jazz combo drum set would be great. I do not need Toms or snares at screaming levels, jus ta nice small kit with some better brush work would be great.

Phil

1 Like

Love the BB and all the official and forum generated content.

The one thing that I find missing is the ability to add a shuffle groove to any beat.

GarageBand and Boss DR880 for example allow setting the % of shuffle.

If that ever gets added to BB it would, in my humble opinion, be even more of a world class product.

Kind regards

Carl.

:innocent:

Please make all further requests to the Official Content Requests channel thank you!