Old songs for an old guy

I have a duo with a woman singer, we do oldies R&B, jazz blues and country. I just got a BeatBuddy, love it so much.

Does anyone have any of the follow songs programmed with bass;

Crazy
I’ve been loving you too long
Chain of fools
Ode to billy joe
At last
Sunday kinda love
I’d rather go blind
Misty blue
Let’s stay together
Use me up
You make me feel like a natural woman
Drift away
Son of a preacher man
I can’t stand the rain

Thank you!

I thought I had already done “let’s stay together”, but it was this one: http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?resources/al-wilson-show-and-tell-with-bass.158/

I definitely want to hear son of a preacher man :slight_smile:

Drift Away is out there in resources I believe.

Hey BBBob
Great list of songs. I do a very similar list with my Wife. Nothing serious, open mics and jams etc, but a lot of fun. I would really like the same BB files if you do come across them. I think Crazy, Lets Stay Together and Drift Away are here but not sure about the rest.
Please let me know if you get any others.
Thanks
Mark

Hey BBBob, did you manage to find any of the songs on your list? I am looking for many the same. .
Cheers
Mark

Here’s my try at son of a preacher man key of D key change to G hope you can use it…Sounds ok in manager with non percussion kit but i haven’t tried it on the pedal so don’t what will work best.Midi as well if you want to do some editng yourself.

Thanks my friend, that is great. My Wife has been dying to do this song :). Anything that keeps the DW happy eh :wink:
Cheers
Mark