One of these nights OPBk 2018-08-16 - Eagles

You’ll need a piano kit and may need to adjust the tempo to 108. in Dm.

Download Here

Hi,
I’m running a beat Buddy mini so don’t have ability to load songs. Before I upgrade I’d like to hear what an opb actually sounds like. Do you have a YouTube account or be willing to somehow share this audio (text? 715-297-6812) so I can actually hear what opb sounds like? I know it is extra work for you but I’m new and trying to learn what an opb actually sounds like…thanks.

Search for some of the videos on this forum. Joe Ellis and Diego (as well as several others) have posted excellent videos to give you an idea of what the bass sounds like.

This an update to a VERY old post of mine … its completely reworked, a few bass notes changed here and there, better cheatsheet, better solos. There are now TWO tabs for the solos … an accurate one and a simplifies one. Both work pretty well. There was also an issue with a verse prematurely ending, thats fixed also.

ZIP includes the usual, uses NP STANDARD PRO BASS

Download Here

Hi Phil,
I’m running a beat Buddy mini so don’t have ability to load songs. Before I upgrade I’d like to hear what an opb actually sounds like. Do you have a YouTube account or be willing to somehow share this audio (text?) so I can actually hear what opb sounds like?

My text number is 715-297-6912.

I realize it is extra work but I. Totally new to this and trying to even get an idea of what opb sounds like…thanks in advance

Give some of these videos a listen: https://forum.singularsound.com/search?expanded=true&q=%40Joe_Ellis%20%23user-generated-content%3Avideos or

https://forum.singularsound.com/search?expanded=true&q=%40Diego%20%23user-generated-content%3Avideos

This is a 30-second excerpt as an mp3 of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) playing the song. The mp3 file is zipped so I could upload it to this forum.
Take it Easy.mp3.zip (587.7 KB)

I run all OPB songs. Use headphones or good speakers to feel the bass.

You could also just download and install the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) to test drive the software and audition the one-press bass and other instrumented versions. https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/

Tell you what… I’ll pick one out and record it for you…l give me a day or so.

Phil

Thanks everyone. So helpful…you guys are awesome.

Very impressive. Sounds great. What harmonizer are you using, it sounds nice subtle enough to be realistic. Also where are from?

Jim I saw someplace you are from WI–so am i—Wausau area. I’d love to come see you play. I help manage my 16 year old son who gigs out regularly—I used to play out but family happened and now my son keeps me involved in music. He has some songs with the BBmini and I was looking into the ‘one touch’ concept for a band I play with during the summer. Here’s a link to my son’s stuff:

maxkoepke.com

Tc helicon harmonizer. Love it. Bought 2. Not sure they make them anymore. I’m in Lafayette County. Southwest corner. Just Jake is my one man band name. On Facebook. You may need to travel a bit to see me!

One press, as it was named by forum members, is a great way to play songs consistently without worrying about fills etc. The beauty of it is I can compose my own music and modify the huge amount of free midi tunes out there.

Hi Jim where would I get a piano kit ? Also what causes the broken glass sound instead of a cymbol ?

Brent

There are piano kits out there on the forum. I haven’t posted mine yet. Any sounds can be imported into the drum kits as wav files. I have recorded and used my own guitar riffs for things like guitar Harmony solos and have even stolen recordings from actual song beginnings and endings to use because they are so recognizable. I have even changed the key on some such as Dream Weaver by Gary Moore. There are literally no restrictions on what you can do with this thing if you know how it works and have a midi editor that you understand. I use the free one off of the internet and it works fantastic. Again I haven’t gotten around to downloading any of my stuff yet because I don’t see a real structured format for it yet.

Have you had a go with any of the kits in these posts? Search results for 'piano #resources:drum-sets ' - Singular Sound Forum

Thanks Jim I’d like to learn to do some of this. Which editor do you use ? Even key changes can be done within the editor ?