Option to automatically copy loops from current part to the next when switching parts

First of all, I know about locked tracks, and this feature request is different. I use Aeros as a compositional tool for ambient music, and when I’m developing loops across tracks, I want to be able to evolve them with overdubs, but also keep the initial state to take them to the DAW. This would allow for example to create the initial intro in the first part, then switching to part 2, if this new setting is enabled, it would copy all the loops from part 1, so that I can add the overdubs in part 2, then again switch to part 3 and keep overdubbing, etc. When taking those loops into the DAW, I could recreate the intro and evolution of the piece in the DAW with the desired length for every part. If I just overdub on the same part or lock tracks, I would get the “final state” of the loops and miss the intro/evolution of the piece. The feature would be behind a setting to opt in. Due to this missing feature, I currently have to record on a stereo track in my digital mixer, and cannot use the workflow of taking the loops into the DAW the way I envisioned before purchasing Aeros, so I cannot mix the tracks after-the-fact. Can you please consider adding this? It would revolutionize the workflow and take the device into serious compositional terrain.

1 Like

Hello,

We have received your request and will notify you once it has been reviewed. Thank you for your patience!