Options for adding effects?

Just wondering if anyone has ideas on adding reverb to the BB? Would it be best to just use built ins on a mixer, or perhaps a pedal rev unit?

Thanks

Interesting question. Many early users were unhappy with the default kits and beats as they said that they sounded too wet. Goran provided premium kits that were somewhat drier sounding.

While I tried running the BB pedal output thru reverb, echo or flanger pedals, it wasn’t my cup of tea but it might be yours. I’ve yet to try it thru my compressor pedal or thru a mixer. That’s on my to-do list.

I tend to agree. It depends on the kit. Think of reverb as a front to rear pan. It adds a depth component to your mix. If you want the drums sounding like they are more in the back, some reverb directly out of BB would be the way to go. If you just want an overall larger room feel to your sound, reverb directly on the mixer is fine. And, if you’re careful with mix, you can have it set up with both. You often have reverb added to a vocalist and then still have the vocalist go into the house mix which might have some reverb on it, too.

okay, cool…thanks guys :slight_smile: