Panoramic for each tracks

set it to RELEASE. then the aeros will not play back when erasing a song.

Hey why not rub your belly and pat your head while singing the Macarena to make your loops clear… When all of the pedals on your board function on press… when all of the other aspects of the very looping pedal function on press… How in the living hell is it intuitive for that one button to be on release… while I’m in the middle of a show? WTF?!? Separate stop from clear all on the Aeros already.

1 Like

hi @lash ,
sorry, it is not my nativ language, so i don ´ t understand your first sentence.
but…, when you set the button to RELEASE it will work like you want it to work.
if you have an intellectually problem with this or can ´ t remember the setting,
then set it to PRESS. i always work with my gear as it is when i have understood why it is as it is.
aeros is no exception. please search for the threads in which this item PRESS/RELEASE was discussed. i hope then you will hopefully understand why it is as it is for now.
best regards
o.

1 Like

Owi, i luv ur face. I hope your English picks that up. But, Release function doesn’t work for me when all the buttons on my pedal board are “press” Good luck with your music buddy.

1 Like

Hey

To clarify, there are no left and right tracks each track in a stereo song is a stereo track and each track in a mono song is a mono track. There currently is no “Dual Mono” where the mono inputs can be routed to only one track. We hope to eventually explore the possibility of this.

There will be updates dealing with this problem soon, first via MIDI and then with a hands-free revamp that is being planned.

Thank you all for the comments, questions, and discussions, but we are well off-topic now, please refrain from posting more off-topic replies on this thread.

Thanks!

• 1 to independent panning for each track. Pretty Please!!!

Yes, panning! An easy implementation?

I use many instruments and could be very convenient, if Aeros Could do this
I use guitar, bass, many synths, and vocals

So in an arrange 2x2 using my guitar signal to left channel input and my bass signal to right channel input.
:heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :nerd_face:
2x2 idea

• Guitar->Left Input record only in track 1 (or only track 2) and send the loop of that track to Left Output and/or one of the Aux Outputs
  • Bass->Right Input record only in track 2 (or only track 1) and send the loop of that track to Right Output and/or one of the Aux Outputs

Doing that in my mixer or in my multitrack I can handle every instrument in a independent channel and add extra and independent effects to every instrument track.

6x6 idea
to make this idea work the musician need to plug different instruments on the fly in the same inputs
for example

• Instrument->Any of the Inputs able record only in one track of the 6 tracks and send the loop of that track to one of the main outputs and/or one of the aux outputs

doing that you can have up to 4 different outputs with 4 different instruments or different mixes of instruments, more easy to handle in a mixer or multitrack

i will do

• track 1 guitar routed to Main Left
  • track 2 bass routed to Main Right
  • track 3 backing vocals routed to Aux Left
  • track 4 synth 1 routed to Aux Right
  • track 5 synth 2 routed to Aux Right
  • track 6 synth 3 routed to Aux Right

so in my mixer or multi track I will add effects and way better sound checks to perform more professional.

hopefully this change will be available soon.

4 Likes

Any update? Is panning possible yet?

No, i’m still waiting…

@BrennanSingularSound any News about this feature ?

Not at this time though we have made excellent progress on a number of promised features so the timeline is moving forward with good pace

Hey guys,
anything new on panning?

Since decay is possible it seems like the perfect looper for me but without panning… a 6 track looper. Seriously!?

Can‘t pull the trigger so far. Looking forward to.

+1 from me for panning

5 Likes

Hi, can we have an update on panning Brennan -are we close to seeing this implemented? ETA ? Cheers, redstevo

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t understand your 6x6 idea, it sounds cool, but not clear yet. can u make a diagram of it, please.
Cheers
Ste