Pause before each loop

Hello. My looping is cutting out. Not the best example but what is going on, everything worked fine before. Thanks!!:heart: oh well it doesn’t let me upload a video but I get the looping right and before each loop there’s a pause and I don’t understand it thank you.

You can zip the video and post it here or you can send it to support@singularsound.com

Thank you!!:folded_hands:

Vidbeat.zip (46.8 MB)

Please update both your BeatBuddy and your Aeros to the latest firmware versions (4.1.7 for BeatBuddy and 5.4.5 for Aeros). After updating, please restore the default settings on both units.

Firmware update instructions: Link

Then connect BeatBuddy MIDI OUT to Aeros MIDI IN, create a new song in quantized mode on the Aeros, and check if the issue still occurs.

If it does, could you please record a short video showing the firmware versions on both devices and the steps above? That will help us investigate the issue further.

Quantanization has caused us similar grief in the past.

We make sure we’re playing a note when we start to record.

This has been on our list to do a video on, let us know if you’d think that would be helpful.

ROKKON \m/

Can someone please teel how to post a question to this forum? I just signed up and I need help please

You should be able to start a new topic now.

Thank you, I still can’t figure it out. It’s like this little pause before each loop. It’s been doing it for months. I’ve never been able to enjoy this product. I’ve had it over a year. Thank you.:folded_hands::heart:

Sound song.zip (50.9

I restored both devices, still doing that pause before each loop. Thank you.

Thank you for posting the images and the video. I see that you also reached out to us via email, so I’ll assist you further there and help work on resolving this issue.

Cool thank you. I’ve tried everything. When I do a simple loop there’s like a hiccup. Can’t figure it out. I did unplug the beat buddy and do a Freeform on the arrows and it’s really smooth. That sounds great. But I want that with drums. Thank you. I have the beat buddy the foot switch the arrow Loop studio deluxe and the midi maestro. This sounds terrible, but you’ll see the little hiccup and hear it. Thanks!!:heart:

Singsound2.zip (10.3 MB)

I also want to say, I had this issue a few months ago, and went to ChatGPT. I believe we got it fixed but then I left it alone or changed location and it came back. The problem is I can’t remember how we fixed it. I wanna say that we messed with something like “midi thru” or some settings like that on the bb. Apologize though I just don’t remember. But yeah, like I said without the beat buddy I did a Freeform and it sounded fine real nice in fact.:sign_of_the_horns:

I would recommend restoring the default settings on your BeatBuddy to start fresh, as this can help rule out any settings that may have been changed and could be affecting the behavior.

If the issue persists after the reset, please let me know in the email thread where we were discussing this, and we can continue troubleshooting from there.

Thank you I did respond, but the mail returned. But yeah, I did a reset on all the devices. I mean I’ve done a bunch of stuff I spent like hours trying to figure it out. :sign_of_the_horns::folded_hands:

Yeah, I’ve responded a few times and I can’t seem to get a proper thread going. I need some assistance trying to figure out why there’s this pause. I want to be able to use my product.

I’ve sent screenshots and videos and everything. You suggested a few things like restore factory settings, but I’ve been dealing with this for months. Of course I’ve done all that. Thank you. The documentation is not going help me solve this issue. Then someone on this thread told me to go to the email and respond to that but the emails are coming back and nobody’s responding. I just want to talk to someone in customer service at this point. What can I do?

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Based on the video provided, we haven’t been able to reproduce the issue. I’ve sent you detailed troubleshooting instructions via email so we can gather the information needed to identify the cause. We really appreciate your cooperation and look forward to working through this with you.

OK buddy thank you so much​:heart: as long as I’m not forgotten we’re all good​:rofl:

I had a similar issue recently - turned out I was in Auto Quantize mode, and my actual played tempo was just outside the set BPM range, which forces the aeros to “add” or pad a little bit of silence before the next measure can start. Just choose your BPM range correctly.

I assume quantized mode can have the same issue, if your played tempo is faster than your tapped tempo.

In any case it will help to output the Aeros’ click and listen how it lines up with your recording.