Playback not working on BB Manager

Has anyone else had trouble with the Playback not working on BB Manager? I downloaded BB Manager a couple of days ago and cannot get any response from the Playback function. the Play and stop buttons are grey with muted grey lettering on them and the BPM slide has a round button which doesn’t move.

Have never had that problem yet, but you might try re-loading it again. Sounds like there are some commands that are not triggering properly. Do you have the 1.5.0.1 version? That is the latest one.
Check the Drumsets and make sure they are loaded and checked. It won’t work without those. Uninstall all that is there and then load it all in again. If you still have trouble then try and get a hold of BB Support and they might be able to help you.
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker. Also, run the backup on your SD card and file it away somewhere. Good practice. Try these things and good luck.

Thank you very much for taking your time to help me. After a couple of attempts I have got the BB Manager up and running properly so now can work my way through the tutorials and see if i can get it working for me. Oh, and I had backed up the SD Card. Live long and prosper.