Playing songs opb format

Is it possible to set the drum track from the premium library to play start to finish rather than double pressing through the parts ?

We have been promised something called “autopilot” for quite some time. When that is released, Goran has indicated that the Premium Library songs would be updated to implement the autopilot feature. For now, the only way to accomplish what you want is to export the parts to a DAW and arrange them to match the song. I have attempted this with a couple songs, and it takes me well passed my level of patience. I usually wind up hunting down a midi version of the song and using its drum track instead.

1 Like

Ha ha thanks Phil .They are nice tracks but they are so chopped up I don’t know how anybody can transition through every loop to get through a song. I bought this library and wished I hadn’t. This auto pilot thing would work well but it sounds like it may never actually happen. I think what you ae doing with loops is by far the best for live playing.

Brent

1 Like

Hi Phil I just got an e mail that you didn’t deposit the 95.00 Canadian I sent for your work is that correct ? If so I

Hi Phil how have been ? Would you be interested In doing opb for

John melloncamp authority song in A ?
Jimmy Buffett son of a sailor original key ?

Brent

In

Hi Brent,

The $95 Canadian was from the first payment you made through the service that only delivers the funds to a Canadian bank. You subsequently paid me some other way. I was not shorted.

I’m sure I can work those 2 songs up as OPB files. Do you want just bass and drums?

Phil

Yes just bass and drum thanks

Cool. I’ll get on it and reply further via Private Message.

Hi Pbil could you make me a jam play version of moondance in the key of Am ? That’s would be awesome !

I’ll get on this in the morning. Thanks.

Hi Brent,

Here it is. It goes through 2 full verse/chorus progression, then goes into the jam, over what would be just the verse vamp chord. I’m calling it Am Bm11, but I’ve seen it called E11 for the second chord. When you finish that jam, double tap, and you get the instrumental pre-chorus and chorus, and then it moves onto verse 3 and the ending.

Please pay $25 via PAYPAL when you get a chance. philflood@aol.com

Phil
Moondance.zip (20.5 KB)

Hi Phil

I did send payment did you receive it ? Also the file you send is only the midi not the sng I suspect by mistake ?
Thanks
Brent

I received the payment. Thanks. The file situation will be rectified in a few minutes. Sorry.

Moondance_Jam.sng (13.7 KB)

Hi Phil

Would you be able to set up moondance and wonderful tonight (earlier) into a format where after the jam portion its a press and hold to transition ? Then with a little space left after the finish I can double tap to stop the play .That’s how you set up " running on faith" for me some time ago. Also could you re send the lyric sheet for wonderful tonight as I’m having a hard time knowing how to go to the third verse/chorus after the jam .That’s all thanks
Brent

I can do that. i already have some ideas, but I probably won’t be able to get it done until around this time next week. It’s USA Thanksgiving week, and we have relatives coming over and then a 3 day craft show with the wife.

No rush Phil thanks and happy thanksgiving !

is there any way to centralized the pans of instruments on kits??

A pan is a part of the recording of the wave. Once it’s done, it’s done. You would need to re-record the wave. If the wave is a stereo file, and you have just the piano notes, you could separate the right and left channels in a DAW and then normalize and duplicate the stronger one, but your still essentially creating a new recording. In other words, the BB does not allow you to adjust the pan, and short of creating a new wav file, there is no way to change the pan.

1 Like