Praise for Singular Sound

I just want to say that Singular Sound has redefined what I though was musically possible (for a solo act). The trio of Maestro, BB, & Aeros have quite literally transformed my musical world. Before 2020 I had spent nearly 25 years playing in band and never considered a solo act. Covid hit, I intended to only get the BeatBuddy and when I saw what the other pedals did I knew I had to have them all. I feel as though almost anything is possible with these pedals. In two short years I have created a successful one-man band situation and it’'s all because of singular sound.

What’s more is SingularSound’s support has been top notch. After almost two years of rigorous use I ran into a problem with my Aeros, reached out and got it handled. Shortly after I had a problem with my Maestro and got it handled. The one on one support really made me feel like I was on solid ground.

I actually own two Aeros’ and three breakout cables and tell anyone who will listen that these are the best pedal ever made.

Long live singular sound. You guys are the best.

13 Likes

We feel the love! Thanks for being a part of the family :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll second that (though I do 1/10 of what you do with the devices)

I’d like to especially mention the replies to feature requests saying that SS will not implement a given request. This gives their communications more credibility, and is a pretty rare practice. Many companies are so paranoid about offending someone, they go in the other direction, saying yes, maybe to everything that comes in, and that practice is offensive. heh.

3 Likes

+1 here too. I am realizing my looping dream with Aeros, BB and Maestro. Previously did Boss, Boomerang, Ableton. My gigs sound like the record. I’m playing 2-3 gigs a month, making double what I did in a successful cover band. I’d say what I’m averaging per gig, but that might be tacky!

2 Likes

I own a Maestro that I don’t use nearly enough and a BB that keeps me gigging every weekend. David & Co know exactly how much I love their products and the fine folks running the company – including Brennan!

1 Like

The trio of Maestro, BB, and Aeros is absolutely the best on the market.
I am gigging 2-5 times a week and I often heard from folks " we thought it was CD playing. ):

1 Like

you gotta use that Maestro…it is a huge expansion to the BB. It has the tap tempo and tempo features, plus the ability to move between grooves in non-sequential order is huge.

3 Likes

For sure – if my pedalboard had a third row…

1 Like

Thank you all the for the love, it means a lot to all of us to know our hard work is being appreciated :pray:

4 Likes

Great products when using all 3 together, like I do

1 Like

Just set it on the ground next to the rest of your pedal board, if you have to! The MIDI Maestro really helps with live performances.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Accessing loops quickly on the Aeros

Yes.
The BB and Aeros have made me a better musician. I play a Martin D28 with a Fishman Pickup and sing. I’ve learned to do a little bit of lead on top of my loop.
I do quite a few solo gigs. My music friends comment on how well these pedals work together and how nice things sound.
The audiences say how I sound just like a “real band”.

Thanks SS, et al!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Using 3 units together to play live

You read a lot of negative stuff if you go through some of the forum threads. I just need to leave a note and say how much fun your products provide. Integrating looping with drum tracks and a foot driven midi controller provides a band practice simulation routine for those of us who may never be in a band. I am very grateful for your hard work and continued support. Your products can help me be a better musician, and have more fun getting there.

4 Likes