Premium content Library

I got the Ballad beats, but found that most of the beats are too heavy. Wish they did two versions of each song, one light and one regular.

Rather disappointed with the Beat Elements, because very few beats in there only. No fills or transitions.

btw, I just got the Drum & Bass Drum set free!

Why is my coupon not working??

That doesnā€™t make any difference as Iā€™m already signed up for updates. The messages are cryptic

Hello, purchased the ballad drum kit and ballad song package. Had no problem installing the drums. I have tried several times installing the songs. Beat buddy manager does not recognize the file types. I have unzipped the files put them in different locations nothing. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance.

Hi.

Looking over the Premium Library 2021 description, FAQ and content PDF Iā€™m still left with some questions.

For a content section listed as ā€œBeats In The Style Ofā€, does that mean there is NOT a fully arranged song?

As another example, there are 11 volumes of ā€œMost Popular Cover Songs of All Timeā€ - but are all these fully arranged Songs, per the original recordingā€™s verse, chorus etc. structure, or not?

And if so, can we ALSO operate the sections in the normal way to say, repeat a chorus to solo over, etc.?

And since the the PL has been said elsewhere to be enabled for AutoPilot (once the new BB Manager software comes out), how much true flexibility will we have with the Premium Library?

ā€“

It might be easier to describe my ideal, and then get told how close to or far from it the PL really is.

My ideal:

Each Song is a full Song
which is out-of-the-box identical to the original arrangement
but is built of subsections (Verse, Chorus, etc.)
that I can repeat/re-arrange at will (in the software)
and easily mix & match to create new arrangements and mash-ups.

I know, the MOON, right?

So, How High the Moon?

You could buy a single from the Premium Library and see if it matches your ideal. :thinking:

Yes, but one data point would not answer my question(s) re: the Premium Library as a whole.

Best thing to do then is to get it straight from the horseā€™s mouth by emailing Goran Rista at library@singularsound.com

Glad you asked.
All songs ā€œin the style ofā€ are recreations of the original arrangements and they include individual song parts as you mentioned in your post. For legal purposes, we need to promote those packages as being ā€œin the style of.ā€

As far as the autopilot goes, once it is available, all of those songs will be able to play both on AP and interact manually as you normally would.

Excellent!

Same for the "ā€œMost Popular Cover Songs of All Timeā€?