Premium Content won't fit on SD card?

This is making me feel quite stupid. Been away from my Beat Buddy for a couple months. Got it back out and went to the Premium Content page and downloaded the complete library. When I tried to load it on my SD card i got a error message that there wasn’t enough space on my card. So begins the mucking around that led to my old SD card no longer being recognized by either of my computers… Fast fwd 36 hours, my new Class 10 4GB card arrived today. When I attempted to copy the files from the download I’m getting the same Not Enough Disk Space message. Will the entire library no longer fit onto 4GB?

The premium library content (PLC) including the Groove Monkee content is around 1.76Gb and should fit on a 4Gb card.

You can try deleting the contents of the 4Gb card and emptying the Recycle Bin or Trash (if you’re on a Mac). Then copy the PLC project folder to the SD card. Use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File > Open Project and navigate to your SD card and accept the prompt to save to your computer.

1 Like

Got it. Thank you!

1 Like