Premium Library Content Mapping

I apologize if this has been asked before but does there exist any mapping/details for Premium Library Content that tells what part of the song is what?

In other words, if a song has 9 parts/transitions to it, and there is no clear discernible difference in some of the beats/changes between verses, chorus, etc., it would be nice to know exactly where in the song to hit the transitions as sometimes they aren’t at obvious breaks (verse, chorus, bridge) and the transition parts can sometimes contain the separate parts of a song or can sometimes include a verse and chorus all in one part/transition section.

Thanks

There are no such charts currently. I recommend looking through each song within BB Manager to familiarize yourself with forms. The real solution to intricate songs with long forms is the autopilot feature. Hopefully that will get made and introduced sooner rather than later.

I agree that the autopilot feature would be great. Alot of user made content flows right through the songs in similar fashion.

On the other hand, it’s also nice to be able to stretch, shorten, and control song parts as you play live or modify them.