Premium Library SD and Beat Buddy

Just got my Beat Buddy after enjoying the Mini 2 this last year. Upgraded from the MINI 2 as it’s not possible to add the Premium Library SD that is also offered.

Can I just pop the SD card (that has the Premium Library on it) into my brand new Beat Buddy and start playing along? Or do I have to run the SD card thru the Beat Buddy Manager first?

I understand that I will eventually have to get the Manager working, especially for firmware updates and adding other songs down the road. But I just wanna jam right out of the box!

You should be able to.

Highly encouraged to install and get the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) up and running. If you have not read the quick start guide, you may also want to do that.

Ok excellent! Will just pop in that SD card when I have some time to try it out.

I have downloaded the Manager, but that’s as far as I got. Will make that a priority to get up and running soon thereafter. Thanks for the quick response!

I am interested in this question. Have you tried just popping the SD card in yet? If so, did it work ok? I have purchased single songs, but have had a heck of a time loading them, so I’m considering buying the Premium library via SD card. Thanks

Yup, I did just that! Put the PREMIUM LIBRARY SD card right into my BEAT BUDDY and BAM!!! It worked flawlessly…….

Still apprehensive about putting the SD card into my laptop and using the MANAGER to “change” things or update firmware or future updates……… I’m super un-techy and too worried about messing up a good thing.

I’ve watched all sorts of videos on it and read up, but it’s pretty confusing for my simple brain

Yeah, I’d be the same way about messing the card up. So, when you put the card in, does it actually show the names of the songs in the window of the Beat Buddy?

Get a couple extra SD cards and make backups of the original. Its a good idea plus you can test the things you mentioned and not worry.

Good idea