Premium pack HELP!

Hey, my name is Christian and I am new to beat Buddy. Last night I decided to purchase the Premium Library but cannot use it. First off I cannot create an account with singular sound to even see the Download. then I cannot even open the BBManager (latest version) due to apple OS blocking it. that’s just the beginning… I NEED HELP… I feel as though I just through away almost 400 bucks on this and can’t even use it…frustrated for sure

To get help with your account, please contact Support, support@singularsound.com and library@singularsound.com

To get the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) installed in the Mac, please follow the instructions at this link for your macOS version: When the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) doesn’t launch (or export a project to the SD card) in newer versions of the macOS

Let us know how it all turns out.

None of this worked, I have tried reaching out to singular sound and am getting NOWHERE. I am pissed at this point as now my purchase is no longer downloadable, and I never received it! 364 bucks just gone!!!

I can understand your frustration.

Support is always pretty busy. They WILL get back to you and help you get the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) working.

They will also help you get your account established so you can download the premium content.

Well the good news is I finally figured out how to at least get my purchase on the sd card. That was fun lol. so not all is lost. but yes getting logged in and using the BBManager would be nice.

1 Like