Pride and Joy, Anyone?

Good Job dude. I think this post is a couple years but I enjoyed that

1 Like

Call me dumb but is there a tutorial on how to do that in BB manager

I would never call you dumb.

:slight_smile:

It’s not all done in BBM. Some of the parts (notably, the stop-break parts) are constructed from BB patterns in a MIDI editor. I happen to use Reaper, but there are other options. Then, it’s just a case of starting a new song in BBM, adding in the parts, and you’re off to the races.

So, that’s the overview: What do you need details on?

Ok I havent used reaper. Its seems like a step up into the realm of midi editing thats a bit out of reach for me at the moment. Not having any background.
Its something I would like to know more about but being a novice I think I need to be led along with a tutorial of some kind. Maybe you tube ? Are you using a midi controller?. Im waiting on singular sound to bring theirs out. But living in Aust it could be a long wait.

I’m waiting on a MIDI Maestro as well – I was one of the first 50 people who bought, I believe – but @DavidPackouz is making noises that make me think its release is coming up in the next few weeks. But I don’t actually use a MIDI controller live, the three pedals (main and two switches) are more than enough, so that’s not an issue.

There are video tutorials on how to use Reaper to edit, but, MIDI not being its primary purpose, make sure you search for MIDI and not just audio.

It’s actually not all that difficult once you get the hang of it, but it can be time-consuming. It has definitely been a worthwhile investment for me, because we gig a lot (for weekend warriors), and I believe having drums that play the songs exactly right is part of why we work as much as we do. But, as in all things, your mileage may vary.