Problems in synchronizing

Hi guys. Yesterday i´ve bought this marvelous pedal. Today I bought a few song lists and Bonzo’s drum set… the problem? I can’t synchronize the pedal with the BBManager. The folders downloaded are installed, but no idea how to see them in the pedal.
The card is in the computer and I have the firmware updated. Even the folders with extension .pbf are in the card.
Please, can you help?

Thanks a lot!

Sorry about my english spoken!

You should not see .pbf files on the card. It sounds like you might have used your computer operating system to put those files on the card.

Always use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) to manage the songs, beats, folders and drum sets for your pedal. Try following these instructions:
[LIST=1]
[]plug your SD card into your computer SD slot reader and delete all contents from the SD card; DO NOT FORMAT the SD card
[
]download Default BeatBuddy Content Update from https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/; unzip the file and copy the contents to your SD card
[]download BeatBuddy Firmware v2.0.4 from the same link as above; unzip the file and copy the 5 files to the top level (or root) of your SD card; eject the card
[
]with the power off on your pedal, insert the SD card and power the pedal on; allow it to complete the install of the firmware
[]power pedal down and remove the SD card; place it in your computer
[
]from the BBM > File > Open Project and navigate to your SD card; you should be prompted to save your project to your computer and you should allow it to do so; it will begin the process of loading the project from the card to your bbworkspace; when done, it will ask if you want to Synchronize your project; approve it
[]from the BBM > File > Import > Folder for the premium songs you bought or folders that you exported to your desktop
[
]from the BBM > File > Import > Drum set for the premium and drum sets you bought and downloaded from the premium library
[]in the BBM click the Drum Sets tab and click the check boxes for any kits that you want the BBM to use; from the BBM > File > Save Project
[
]from the BBM > File > Synchronize Project
[]follow the prompts to save; eject the card and put it back in your pedal; power it up and see if your songs play on the pedal
[
]if you have a remote foot switch, you can adjust the settings
[/LIST]
Let us know if you get it working. There are some helpful tutorials on the forum.