Progressing to the next song in a set list

Maybe when in pause the other foot pedal can be set to stop.

my site:Fifa15Coins

One thing I have noticed recently is that if I trigger an Outro and before it ends press pause - the BB stops. Can’t do it too soon or it will pause.

The “double tap” for an outro was a bug-a-boo for me too. Getting better at it though. Some songs are just more conducive to a stomp on both buttons of the second pedal. Left button is cymbal crash, right is STOP.

BB is my only pedal - tuner built into the guitar electronics. I may add a volume pedal to control those louder beats.

The output of the Beat Buddy is very hot and needs to be antennuated. A volume pedal does this well but if you are running “Stereo” like I am, I built a Volume-Tone box to do the job. I used a potentiometer for each channel and experimented with values and found that 100K works great with the BB Pedal. I used a .1mfd Capacitor on each side which seems high but it worked great for toning down the harsh cymbal crashes and then of course the volume. I generally leave them set at about 30% which works out fine. I also have my guitar running through the Beat Buddy and of course, this is antennuated as well but I boost the signal just a little and it works out great. Just thought someone might like to know.
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

Hello, I am a noob but can’t you just make the outro, the same midi file as the last measure and transition to the “outro” one measure early thus ending the song?

I start with the BB main switch one tap, pause with the A switch at the end of the song. Then tap the B switch to actually end the song on BB. Then B footswitch again to advance to the next song in the set list.

I changed out the potentiometers to 500K each but still kept the .1mfd capacitors. This seems to work better with a wider range of control for both the volume and tone. The drums a now mild sounding with no harshness but at the right levels. Volume set at 40% and Tone set at 30%.
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.