project not synching!

Attempting to create a new folder with songs and saving to my pedal… I followed all instructions, including Daefecator’s instruction to stay away from BBManager and save songs to another location, and can’t find where I’ve gone wrong. I export my Project to Pedal, then… I Synchronize to Project… the saved folder does not show up on my pedal when I disconnect the USB. During the process all pop up windows give me an affirmative response. Any assistance would be helpful… I’m so close. Thanks
PS I’m running Mac

If you export the project to the pedal, then you don’t need to sycronise, however for sycronise to work you first need to import project from pedal, this copies the project from the SD card to your BBWORKSPACE on your computer. Once that link is in place any changes you make using the manager software will be reflected in the pedal once you sycronise the changes.

If you are using a MAC then you will need to use a card reader as the BB is not recognised as a compliant USB device - this is most likely where you are going wrong.

I’ve recommended to stay away from using Project Sync, not from the BBManager altogether, as BBManager is a required software to edit BeatBuddy pedal content :slight_smile:

Thank you Psalm40… I missed that about the Mac not recognizing the BB. I appreciate your time and assistance.