Purchsed son play through

Is there anyway to play my purchsed songs like an OPB. Ive tried pressing and releasing the beat buddy to transition to the next part but its nearly impossible to do ?

Thanks

Brent

Technically, no. There is talk/hope or what was called an “autopilot” mode for Beat Buddy Manager, but this was not ever developed beyond a beta stage.

If you have a DAW, and don’t mind doing some editing, you can take the midi parts from your purchased song and string them together in order. When I’ve tried to this, I usually start with a copy of the original song loaded into the DAW, First I check the tempo of the song using a beat detection app. On iPhone/iPad, I use one call Live BPM. This lets me set up the DAW with something close to the BPM of the original song, and makes it easier to try to drag in the right midi patterns at the right time. Then, after you’ve gone through that, you can combine everything you did into one long midi part, save it, and bring that into Beat Buddy Manager. Or, as an alternative, you can find an existing midi of the song you want, and use it’s drum part, or, just use that drum part as a guide for building your drum track with the song you purchased. And, yes, I know that is a major pain in the butt, however, there really isn’t any other way to automate the playing of the premium song parts.

Thanks Phil I really can’t imagine those songs working like that at all except for really simple subtle transitions.On another note that " NP standard pro bass "kit is there a link to that ? I did purchase the NP standard Pro kit form singular sound for 10 US dollars ? Seems that many of your songs would play or play better with it ?

Thanks

Brent

That’s the other Phil’s songs, but, yes, I do control the access to the kit,

message sent.

I received the link thanks Phil !

Brent