Question

Hi Everyone. I’m a newbie to the BeatBuddy. I’ve bought some of the premium content and I’ve now discovered this forum and the songs that have been uploaded are a huge help. However, it seems that for about 75% of the time, I get an error message when I try to import a song into the BeatBuddy manager. I cant copy and paste the message but the gist of it is that there is an error while parsing content and that the file is bigger than expected. Is there any obvious thing that I’m doing wrong. From the BB manager I go to “File>import>song” and then click on the song in my downloads folder. And like I said, it doesn’t happen every time, just most of the time. Thanks in advance.

Pat

Easy fix. You’ll need to go to one of the threads on the Manager software here in the forum and request the beta version, which allows >500 note midi files. The current version of the Manager software does not allow them, hence the import error.

Like this one: http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/does-the-new-firmware-update-support-500-one-press-songs.5714/page-2

Thanks, JN99

Welcome, Pat. Check your forum Inbox.