Ramp MIDI CC value up/down

Hi,

I would love to be able to ramp a midi CC value up or down on press of one of the switches. For example, instead of a toggling straight from 0 to 127 or vice versa, it would be awesome to be able to ramp from 0-127 and then 127-0. maybe the speed of the ramp is configurable in the app or via expression pedal?

thanks,
jason

1 Like

Hello there,

The MIDI Maestro cannot currently do this,

We may look into it in the future

Thanks for the request!

Hi,

When changing to the next song in BB with the Maestro I’d like to increment the PC value sent to my keyboard so that it would select the next settings in memory.

My keyboard supports fixed PC values but it doesn’t have the inc/dec command. But if Maestro would support some kind of variable system (give initial value of variable, set fixed value, and send value as part of CC or PC etc. with given change to the variable: +1, -1, +10, -10, etc.) then I’d be happy.

Similar system for the CC would allow changing the BB volume with inc/dec style. “Now play the drums quietly, and now more loudly”. Proper inc/dec for volume is also fine. I know the expression pedal should work fine with the volume.

I’m sure there are many more use-cases for this kind of feature.

What do you @BrennanSingularSound or @hugenerd think?

Best regards,
Aapo

Note: I’d prefer that the change comes after the PC/CC command is sent, but that only affects to the used values in the initial value and set fixed value.

Even better if the user can decide the change before command is sent and after.