Hey Singular Sound,
I realise this has been asked before, but I would like to add my vote for this feature: Would it be possible to enable the re-labelling of parts in BBMO so that the new labels appear on the BB2. It would be great to be able to grab a quick look at the pedal and see it say something similar to “V2 3/8” instead of “Part 3/8”.
Admittedly if I’m already lost by V2, I hold little hope of making it to the end of the song, but you never know.
Thanks a million.
Justin
4 Likes
Hi Justin,
I’ve forwarded your request to the team.
3 Likes
I agree there needs to be a way to display what part of the song is playing. Instead of displaying the song name once the beat is playing, It should instead show the name of the current drum part so we can label them verse 1, chorus 1, solo, bridge, etc
4 Likes