. recording directly to pedal

I have a boss loop pedal and can record up to 99 drum loops and assign a number to the drum loop saving the loop and tempo and recall the loop all set up and ready to play.icannot see why it is not possible to do the same and save a lot of time when playing live.it is a real bind having to use the manager when I only have a tablet and no access to windows.surely if boss can do it on a pedal that costs one third of a price the people at beatbuddy can!

Not sure what you’re saying… the Beatbuddy does have the beats stored in it. It doesn’t need the Manager software running to use it…

If I pick a beat and set it up with the tempo the next time I want to use it I have to travel through the songs and set the tempo each time. It would be good to save it to a particular number and click on it set up ready to go. You can do this on the boss looper.

Gotcha… You could save the tempo while using just the pedal but if it’s not a copy in another folder, it will stay that way until you change it back…

What would be good is if I say wrote a song and used a blues beat and set the tempo I could then save it to a memory slot say number 1 and have a complete set of songs say 1 to 20 I could just click through a memory bank to get to the songs already set up. much simpler