Renaming Patterns?

Hi!
I made a medley with a lots of parts. Sometimes 2 Main-Loops, sometimes 4 or 6 Main-Loops for a song in the medley.
I copied the parts from Standard-Songs. I d like to give the song more structure for knowing which part I am playing in the song, or when to change. Is it possible to rename the Main-Loops only within the song? I don’t want to change the regular names of the loops. For example from: “Beat 17 - str 16ths” to “Song 2 Part 1”?

Here is one method for doing this. There may be others:

1. From with your song in BBM, right click (control click on a Mac) a song section that you want to rename. One option presented is “Export Midi File.” select that. You can then rename the file in the Export window that appears.
  2. Export the renamed file to a location that you can easily find.
  3. In BBM, click the little “x” at the end of the song part to delete it from your song.
  4. Click on the now blank song part and navigate to your renamed part. Select it.
  5. Repeat 1 through 4 for the other parts of the song.

Important: make sure you’re using the latest official release of the BBM. Nothing wrong with Phil’s proposal above and I streamlined it just a touch and it should work for either the Mac or Windows version of the BBM:
"1. From within your song in BBM, right click (control click on a Mac) the song section that you want to rename and "Export to MIDI File.“You can then rename the file in the Export window that appears.
2. Export the renamed file to a location that you can easily find—I export to my Desktop or to a folder on my Desktop (I’m lazy ;- )
3. Click on the song part that you want to replace with your newly renamed part and navigate to the renamed part on your Desktop. Double-click it.
4. Repeat 1 through 3 for the other parts of the song.”

+1 That’s exactly what I do, and for this exact reason.