Requesting songs for my set lists

Hello fellow Beatbuddy users. I am brand new to this. It is a lot more complex than I expected. I have roughly 30 songs that I need to tighten up to play gigs in bars but now I have to construct all of the drums on the beatbuddy. Problem is I don’t have a 1000 hours to do it. lol This is my song list, if anyone out there is good at this and could help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks :slight_smile:

No Excuses - Alice In Chains (1994)
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (2009)
Hasn’t Hit Me Yet - Blue Rodeo (1993)
The Only Way Out - Bush (2014)
The World I Know - Collective Soul (1995)
Mr Jones - Counting Crows (1993)
What It’s Like - Everlast (1998)
Oh Love - Green Day (2012)
Drive - Incubus (2000)
Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon (2008)
3am - Matchbox 20 (1996)
Heart Of Gold - Neil Young (1972)
Is Anybody Home - Our Lady Peace (2000)
High And Dry - Radiohead (1995)
Brother Down - Sam Roberts (2003)
Don’t Walk Away Eileen - Sam Roberts (2003)
Cumbersome - Seven Mary Three (1995)
Wicked Garden - Stone Temple Pilots (1993)
Mama - The Glorious Sons (2013)
Long Way To Neverland - The Headstones (2013)
Someone Who’s Cool - The Odds (1998)
Make Up Your Mind - Theory Of A Deadman (2003)
Santa Monica - Theory Of A Deadman (2005)
Otherside - The Red Hot Chili Peppers (1999)
What I Like About You - The Romantics (1979)
Jumper - Third Eye Bind (1997)
Semi Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind (1997)
Island In The Sun - Weezer (2001)
Say It Ain’t So - Weezer (1995)

I may I may try to do the 3am
I will definitely send it to you if I got it right

I’ll use that 3am as well…

I have 3am in my thread here. It has bass with it but to use as drums you just need to select a normal drum set

Hey、
that’s really nice,and the list you made is awesome,conclude most of my favourite songs,thanks you so much

OMG, Sometimes the answer is so easy its ridiculous. I’m just trying to get up and going right now and will continue to tweak beats and setting as I see fit after shows. I have been so hung up on how to change the bass key, it never even occurred to me that I can just switch drum sets and turn the bass off for now. duh. Thanks! haha! :slight_smile:

Uploaded Island in the Sun and Say it Ain’t So to Resources
Search Resources for Mr. Jones and Cumbersome. I posted them a while back.

Please dont have Frankie goes to Holywood The Power of Love?
Thanks

Please see

http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?threads/when-asking-the-forum-for-a-song.6030/

And let me add a couple of additional tips:

1. Don’t append someone else’s request from 2 years ago. It does us no good. Start a new thread. Put the title of the request in the title of the thread. It makes it much easier for the song creator to find your request.
  2. I can’t emphasize enough how helpful it is to have some source information. It’s your request- put in SOME of the work. That means go to the tab sources, and give us a link to the best one. Often there are several tabs.
  3. If you can’t find a midi source, that is very understandable. It doesn’t mean your song won’t get created. But, it does help to then get some idea of what the song sounds like. Again, it’s your request. Make my life easy - give me a YouTube link.

Hi did you find I gotta feelin’ by Black eyed peas if so can you post it please or let me know of a match

Thank you

I’ll see what I can do with I Gotta Feeling in one-press formats sometime late next week.

that would be awesome thank you