Resources section

So, I started posting some stuff in Resources, and, wow, it’s a chore! But, it’s getting me off my butt and addressing a ton of songs that I’d more or less given up on due to this or that limitation, even though I have found ways around some of them. The simple conversion of zero velocity note-on to note-off frequently doubles the size of midi files you can use, and i’m finding a number of those that can benefit directly from those changes. Each one takes 15-30 minutes to rehash, rebuild, redo the cheat sheet, but in the end, that’s one more song on the “Active” roster! Look forward to a flood of new songs (all with bass!)

First off I just found your Resource Page and it is absolutely amazing. Thanks.

Have you heard of of this issue? I imported about 20 songs and only 3 first 3 or 4 play on MBB but they all play fine in the virtual machine?

Do you have the latest firmware? Also, make sure you have the “with Bass” drum kits… sometimes i use Rock with Bass, but lately I’ve been using Brushes with Bass… make sure you have both loaded up. I haven’t had any issue with the songs not playing on the pedal.

User error- I was not synching the project properly. Works great now. Thanks again.

Also not sure if this is the place to report this. But the second verse of comfortably numb sees like it should be a D but the A is triggering just on the first bar- everything else is perfect. Is this an easy fix? That is one of my go to songs… Love it.

Plays as:

D A A
There is no pain you are receding

Seems like it should be:

D D A
There is no pain you are receding

http://cdn.tonefuse.com/overlay/uploads/images/3a45d2d6eea30f803aad9a102353e0b6.pngStruggling with “Comfortably Numb”? Learn songs step-by-step in 15 minutes.http://cdn.tonefuse.com/overlay/uploads/images/3a45d2d6eea30f803aad9a102353e0b6.png

I hadn’t seen the resources section, but I am grateful for any posted songs etc.

Holy moly Batman!!! I’ve been out of the loop for a few weeks and just picked up on the resources thread…amazing work!!! Thanks to all who create and contribute…I wouldn’t have a clue of where to even start on stuff like this. I love the “with bass” stuff and plan to deploy it in two weeks at a nice gig. Thanks again for all the hard work…it is greatly appreciated.

If you find mistakes, or have any suggestions for improvement, please comment! I’d rather have slightly hurt feelings but a better song! :slight_smile:

I think Guitar Stu did this one… if you can find where he posted, just reply to it with the corrections. Or, there’s a chance he might have fixed it already.