Rock This Town DOP, OPB (REFRESHED added another OPB—ALT—version)

Stray Cats

Notes: Starts on the 4th hit of the HH count-in

Suggested kit(s): both versions use the NP StdPBass 63-91 kit

Includes: 2 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Rock This Town - Stray Cats.zip (60.0 KB)

Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
@mydrummer

Wow thanks so much they sound great. I can’’'t hear the bass on this or any of my songs any idea whats may be happening ? Alos any tips on how to exit the drums smoothly at the end of the song.

Brent

Glad you like them. In order to hear the bass on OPB songs, you have to download, use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) to import and then activate the drum set. Your screen should look similar to this when the drum set that the song calls for is active. If the Default Drum Set: name has an asterisk in front of the name, it means that the drum set is not active.

To end my songs, a double-tap on the pedal should end it.

Fabulous.It does have an asterix so how do I activate it ?

Thanks

Brent

Use my link above for searching this forum for the kit you need, download and unzip it. The user manual for the BB should help you to use the BBM to import and activate the kit.

Stray Cats

Notes:

• What’s different with this OPB version? This was a collaboration (really a song improvement) with Phil (not-Flood); different source file; completely revamped count-in; retains same velocity-lowering; and greatly improved cheat sheet with much better instructions.
  • Read the cheat sheet for count-in instructions
  • Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Suggested kit(s): NP StdPBass 63-91

Includes: 1 OPB song, song Export to MIDI and Chords & Lyrics

Rock This Town ALT - Stray Cats.zip (21.6 KB)

Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.