Samplers in the BeatBuddy

Hello, is there any way to copy entire songs, in the BBManager without having to go midi by midi, which is slow ?, for example, I made a new set list with arrangements in songs from some of the midi parts, and I wanted to use some songs from that set list in another new set list.

Create a new folder in the BBM songs list for your set list. Export the song that you want to use in that set list to a location you can find. Open the new set list in BBM. Import the song.

Yes!! thanks!

In the Beatbuddy does not come the ska song that in the Beatbuddy mini came in the Reggae section, is there any way to get the midis?

Ah! it’s rock 15, but I do not have it, I’m going to download it from the library

I downloaded the Rock songs again and the number 15 is not dear, only 1 to 14, do you know what is due?

The mini has different songs than are in the full size Beat Buddy. As far as a I know, Singular has not made the songs that are in the midi available for download as midi files.

Hi, I have a way to change the tempo in a user song for example that uses Rock 1 in 156bpm in the 3rd part using a waltz in 180 ppm,

Hello, is it possible to change the tempo in a user song ?, for example, that uses Rock 1 in 156bpm in the 3rd part using a waltz in 180 bpm,

There have been threads on changing tempo using midi controls. At present, the B.B. does not support multiple tempos within a song. You could create a pseudo tempo change. I have posted tutorials on the process for doing this. But, if what you want to do is just have the B.B. by itself change from a 156 4/4 tempo to a 180 3/4 tempo, we do not presently have that capability.

Thanks!

The best way I saw is to make a new song next to each other with the me changed and no introduction and with the same sound so that it does not take long to load even if you have to change the song’s fingering