Save As

I use the Aeros as a sketch pad since the loop limit is around 2:30. I’d tend to make a base drum loop and save it then I put a track or two over it to practice over and such and if I want to keep that “song” I change the name of it and save it.

I’d really like the option to “save as” in that when I change the name it makes a new copy with that name and the old one still exists under the old name.

As it is now, changing the name saves the song as-is and overwrites the old song and I have to recreate the base track again.

Also, how about being able to copy songs in the song list? like making one base track then making copies so I can record variations without having to create brand new tracks each time.

3 Likes

Hey there, this is a really good idea, we will add it to our dev list, as of right now the Aeros does not have a copy feature, but we will look into implementing it in the future! Thank you for your input!

2 Likes

+1!!!

+1

What about the time limitation?

1 Like

I hope they bump it up to at least 10 minutes… if not unlimited ( at least limited to the size of the space on the sd card).

There must be some kind of buffer limitation they’re having to work with. Most other loopers have about a 5min limit that I’m aware of. Which is still limiting for my purposes.

We do plan on making it longer!

We will consider this, the only thing is, the way the Aeros uses it’s memory, a project will always be on the Aeros’s internal memory while it is being worked on, and then is transferred back to SD once changes saved. That would make “unlimited” loop recording dependent on the internal memory. I can see what R&D say about this, but be sure that it will eventually be a longer indiv loop recording time.

3 Likes