I need to re-upload the whole default-content of my SD-card. But first I want to save my self-made songs from the SD-card to my harddrive, because they would be lost if I overwrite it.
How can I do that?
Pretty simple and it depends on 2 conditions. Use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) and the computer SD slot reader for this.
- Is File > Synchronize Project available (in other words, not grayed out)? If available, use Synchronize Project and it will copy the edited songs to the project in your bbworkspace.
- If File > Synchronize is grayed out:
- from BBM File > Open Project
- navigate to project on your SD card and open
- File > Save Project As; navigate to your bbworkspace folder and rename it
Ok, thanks, that worked!